Saturday, October 4, 2008

Will The One's Health Plan Cure My Prostate Problems?

Jesus fucking Christ my prostate is killing me today. Every time I go to the can to take a piss all I get is a pathetic trickle. I've sprayed more piss on the side of the bowl than I have in it. The maid's gonna have an unpleasant day tomorrow.

As if I didn't have enough problems. Now I learn from those shithead lickspittles who call themselves advisers that The One is trying to steal one of my electoral votes in Nebraska. Does that sanctimonious cocksucker realize THOSE ARE MY FUCKING VOTES?? I didn't spend five and a half fucking years in the Hanoi Hilton to let that arrogant piece of shit steal votes that rightfully belong to me. That motherfucker better believe that I'm going to put him in a commercial right next to Osama now. We got Cleland with that kind of shit in 2002--and that poor bastard doesn't even have any legs!! If we can shit all over a Nam vet with that kind of Machiavellian ratfuck, we can get The One too. His smiling mug melding right into Laden's face. I don't even have to spend a lot of money on special effects. The One already looks enough like a closet A-rab.

Enough with this pansy-ass Bill Ayers horseshit. Bill fucking Ayers?? Are my dumbfuck advisers kidding me with that?? I'm trying to win the fucking presidency and they're giving me some fossilized '60s radical who nobody ever heard of.

I WANT PICTURES OF THE ONE FUCKING ISLAMIAC TERRORIST GOATS IN KENYA, GODDAMNIT!!!!

Fuck my prostate is killing me.

No comments: