Sunday, October 12, 2008

Enemies all around

What the fuck is going on here?? First that conniving piece of rat-shit Kristol turns on me. The negative ads aren't working??? Are you fucking kidding me, you smug cocksucker???? YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKER WHO TOLD ME TO RUN THOSE ADS IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE!!!

As if that wasn't bad enough. Now I'm hearing rumors that even Snowbilly Sarah is talking shit about me. I gave that faithless little cunt the chance of a lifetime and now she's stabbing me in the back??? Who the hell does this dumbfuck broad think she is anyway???? Jesus H. motherfucking Christ!! She is one nasty whore. She makes Hillary look like a fucking girl scout.

Well if she thinks I'm just going to bend over and take it up the ass with a fucking grin on my face, she's got another thing coming, my friends. I'm going to shit on her so bad that when this is over she won't be able to get elected Wasilla dog-catcher.

YOU HEAR ME, YOU IGNORANT CUNT??? YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG MOTHERFUCKING MAVERICK.

UPDATE: Another one turns. Hey, Charlie, why don't you and Larry Craig go blow each other.

No comments: