Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Eye of the tiger

Fucking Christ I'm pumped up today! Snowbilly Sarah and I are finally getting the shithead wingers whipped up into a bloody frenzy. She might be dumb as a fucking moose, but goddamn she's a sublimely vicious cunt! And the retarded mouthbreathers who populate the Republican Base absolutely love her. She could shit on a plate and tell them it was fucking filet mignon and they would snarf it down and beg her for more. God those people disgust me. But you can't be too judgmental when you've got a campaign to win.

FUCKIN' A!! I haven't felt this alive since I was napalming gook villages back in Nam. Well, there was that one night in Vegas when me and Chuckie K blew $150 grand on craps and another $20 large on hookers and blow. Holy shit was Cindy pissed about that one the next day. I had to slip a few Vicodin in her morning screwdriver just to get her to shut the fuck up.

So tonight The One and I step into the ring for a townhall-style debate. Should I just flat-out call him a terrorist from the beginning? Or should I drop a few "Osama-I-mean-Obamas" on him first?

Motherfucker am I pumped!

No comments: